Integrate flat files (Excel, XML etc) from a variety of data sources in your automated workflows. Legacy applications can often best be integrated via a flat file connection, allowing their output to be mapped to fit the project’s data warehouse.
– Import data from a time registration system
– Import data from a material management system
– Import status updates from a progress tracking system
– Integrate dataflows from all applications you use, including your desktop and legacy server software.
– Use legacy file formats in integrated digital workflows
– Increased speed and reliability through direct connection to exported files from sub-contractors.
– Flexibility of the flat file data source allows to connect to custom in-house solutions.
The logos and brands mentioned by name herein are registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owner.