This integration allows for seamless project schedule data transfer between Microsoft Project and other third-party systems, including SYNCHRO, Power BI, real-time field-based progressing updates, site management systems and others for enhanced planning, scheduling, project controls, and reporting via automated workflows.
– Read a schedule and push tasks to a Site Management system using an automated workflow
– Read a schedule and visualize the Gantt chart on your project dashboard in the site cabin
Leverage the Microsoft Project integration to easily import your Project schedule and use it in automated workflows and visualizations.
– Reduced risk of schedule overruns
– Increased planning efficiency
– Legacy file formats can be integrated into the digital workflows
– Direct connection to exported files from sub-contractors
– This can be used to connect to custom in-house solutions
The logos and brands mentioned by name herein are registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owner.