Reduce the reality capture feedback loop for installations from, on average, four weeks to one week, enabling a 4X turnaround improvement on QA review.
As a contractor, you are only as good as your actuals. A common issue in construction is the need for rework, resulting from incorrect installations. You can’t control projects using monthly progress reports containing six-week-old information, and performing 10% spot checks on progress are not adequate. The construction feedback loop is not working, causing delays, overshoot, instability, and there are often discrepancies between reporting and reality.
Learn more about DCW 4D Construction Verification, a critical path of construction verification and progress monitoring using fast and continuous reality versus design comparisons, to improve project status reporting. Remove the potential backlog of as-builts often required for the next phase of construction. Avoid wasted time on rework, schedule delays, and downstream clashes. Speed up reality capture and make construction verification a regular occurrence while increasing response time to prevent construction delays or errors.
- Achieve 4D updates through combining reality and model data in the 4D planning environment
- Use rapid and simple scanning workflow
- Collect data to verify the status of assets (100%, 50%, 0% completion) and improve site measurement from 10% to 100%
- Increase the turn-around-time of data from capture to actions
- Capture better project related information and status documentation
- Enable peak project performance working from a single source of truth, accessible from the field to the office
- Perform 4D planning and simulation for horizontal construction projects