Visualize the earthworks plan, schedule, and actuals in 4D for greater awareness and efficiency during the dynamic control phase of the project
In most earthworks operations, planning, scheduling, and resource allocation remain largely subjective decisions. All these factors combine to reinforce project uncertainties, causing disruptions, delays, and cost overruns. What is needed is a systematic, repeatable approach to planning and scheduling.
Learn more about how DCW 4D Mass Haul Earthworks decreases haul distances and resource usage, saving time, money and fuel. It also ensures the feasibility and cost efficiency of the earthworks plan by linking location, quantities, resources and time together.
- Visualize the earthworks plan, schedule, and actuals in 4D for greater awareness and efficiency during the dynamic control phase of the project
- Minimize costs of cutting, moving, stockpiling and embanking soil and rock materials
- Optimize the project mass balance, mass usage, and mass haul operations and decrease haul distances saving time, fuel and money
- Communicate your vision to all project stakeholders, support decision making, allocate equipment and human resources, identify the best sequencing for cut and fill quantities, and schedule conflicts, in a cost-effective manner
- Save costs utilizing DCW workflows, which lowers project bids and improves your competitiveness
- Optimize and automate earthworks to allow more time to compare alternative improvements in design and production solutions, e.g. (lower/higher grade, cut width, slope angle, borrow pits, disposal areas, and crushed materials)
- Improve communication and decision making with advanced data visualization and analytics of construction sequences
- Automate reporting (e.g., actual vs. plan variances, resources utilization)