Accelerate the construction feedback loop with real-world conditions to reduce construction costs and improve job site safety
Temporary construction works are the parts of the project required to enable the permanent works to be built and includes scaffolding, props, shoring, excavation support, falsework, and formwork.
Planners face many challenges when managing temporary works, including coordinating design, selecting equipment, the appointment of contractors, supervision of work, checking completion, authorization to load, and removal. Proper collaboration, orchestration, and execution of temporary works are essential; otherwise, problems will hinder construction progression, increase costs, and cause safety issues.
Learn more about how DCW 4D Temporary Works visualizes temporary works for design and construction. Continuous surveying analyzes the current site status semi-automatically, with parametric design rules, to calculate the minimum amount of temporary equipment needed. You can accelerate the construction feedback loop with real-world conditions to reduce construction costs and improve job site safety.
- Collect data to verify status of assets (100%, 50%, 0% completion)
- Improve efficiencies, quality, and quantity of data collected and analyzed
- Achieve 4D updates through combining reality and model data
- Increase verification response time to prevent construction delays or errors
- Combine rapid parametric design allowing for multiple options and cost estimating and quantity takeoffs
- Avoid possible disturbances during the construction of the permanent structure
- Reduce accidents arising from temporary works failures