Visually sequence and expose potential schedule issues leading to cost savings, optimized schedules and reduced work.
Learn the benefits of 4D/5D Visual Planning and Scheduling for Construction. Contractors and owners are faced with many challenges, including better planning, scheduling, and delivering projects on time, on budget, and safely. As we begin to emerge from this global crisis together as an industry, we will be adhering to new (and previously unforeseen) protocols to keep us safe. Safety is always number one. We understand many projects will need to get creative with mitigation plans and discover alternative solutions to what may have already been baselined.
Further drivers for digitalization include higher efficiency in construction planning, improved construction monitoring from the office, and the early detection of construction mistakes. Visual Planning and Scheduling are critical components of every digital journey that enable a continuous improvement cycle from design to turnover. Realize impactful improvements in productivity and decrease costs.
- Increase field labor productivity by 75%, optimize the schedule, avoid rework and reduce labor cost by 50%, reduce schedule time by 15%
- Integrate CPM scheduling with BIM to produce a 4D model/scheduleProvide 4D and 5D evaluations and recommendations
- Create construction models from design models
- Visualize resource and status
- Visually expose and correct errors in the office before they occur on the construction site (i.e. digital rehearsal, scenarios comparison)
- Improve safety by eliminating congested work areas through site visualization (heavy equipment movements; hot work area; high/low voltage work area, etc. )