Enjoy a compelling Owner/Operator presentation from Nicolas Munoz, OPs ITOT Construction Product Manager, and Equipment Digital Thread Leader, Dow Chemical Company as he presents: Dow’s AWP Journey and Key Takeaways.
Discover how integrated Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) drastically improves the cost, schedule, and predictability of projects using a CDE to facilitate digital workflows for 3D CAD model change management, the path of construction, 4D simulation, work packages creation, 4D sequencing, constraint analysis, materials management, construction verification, and completions, commissioning, then startup. Expand beyond piping and steel into electrical, instrumentation, underground and foundations work packaging.
- Plan the job out much more accurately
- Learn how you can achieve outcomes like 70% improvement on wrench time and achieve benchmarks for construction productivity
- Easily track progress and identify areas of risk while improving transparency of construction progress
- Communicate more effectively with the construction field foreman on the scope of work
- Improve project safety with upfront safety issue mitigation
- Create a digital twin of the asset during construction and compare as-built to as-planned